Terms and conditions - MySchoolwork
Welcome to the website of the MySchoolwork, Company Registration Number: 2016/535075/07 and trading as Digitext Trading Pty Ltd. Please read the Terms and Conditions of this website in order to understand how they may affect the use of any products and services on offer to you.
The Terms and Conditions stated here are for the MySchoolwork online website store only.
1. By using the online store, you agree and accept the Terms and Conditions, as set out below, without modification, reservations or changes. By using this website, you agree that these Terms and Conditions apply as the final agreement with MySchoolwork, should you wish to make a purchase.
2. Use of this website is entirely at your own risk. We do not warrant that the use of the website will be without error or interruption or that the servers that make the website available are entirely virus free at all times. No liability will be accepted by MySchoolwork for damage or loss of any kind arising from the access to our website.
3. All goods are sold strictly on PayPal, Direct Deposit or EFT. No products or goods will be released or dispatched unless full payment has been received and the payment has been confirmed by the relevant banks. This is applicable to all payment methods including, but not limited to, credit card payments and electronic funds transfer.
4. All goods purchased on this website will be supplied by MySchoolwork unless otherwise stated where as part of the delivery a third party may be engaged.
5. MySchoolwork where it’s found cheap and fast to deliver products it will engage the supplier to dropship any of our products.
6. The contract of sale will only be concluded once the order is accepted by MySchoolwork.
7. MySchoolwork does not warrant that the content displayed on the website is always accurate but every step is taken to ensure that information is up to date and complete.
8. All rights relating to logos, text, images, data, information or other material communicated on the website are for use on this website and are for viewing purposes only. Unauthorized use, changes or copying is prohibited.
9. MySchoolwork values all feedback via the “Contact Us” option on the website. Any information placed on the website will become our property and will not be limited in any way whatsoever as to the use of the information. Any inappropriate comments that contain unlawful, obscene or defamatory material will not be permitted and will be removed from the website entirely.
10. MySchoolwork will not distribute, sell or share any personal information provided on this website with anyone else and will solely be restricted to the use on the website and/or the transaction processed on it. We reserve the right to communicate with you regarding information that may be required related to the services or products as a result of use of the website. All personal information is held securely.
11. To use and access this website you will require a suitable device with internet connectivity and MySchoolwork shall not be held liable for any charges that may be incurred by you as a result of the connectivity.
12. Only online orders that have been completed and paid for in full will be processed for delivery.
13. MySchoolwork will not accept responsibility for orders placed incorrectly on the website and will not be held liable for delivering the original intended item unless subject to an additional delivery charge.
14. Delivery is free for orders over R3500.00 (Three Thousand Five Hundred Rands) including VAT and is within Gauteng. Goods must be signed for upon delivery by yourself or your nominated person that is over the age of 18.
15. Deliveries will take place during office hours (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday) and are limited to only 1 delivery address per order.
16. A delivery fee of R150 will apply to online orders that do not meet the free delivery criteria. Prices for delivery may vary in far reaching outlying areas.
17. Goods ordered and paid for online may, at your choice, also be collected from your nearest MySchoolwork partners or distributors.
18. MySchoolwork operates in terms of the requirements of the Consumer protection Act and our terms and conditions policy is aligned with it.
19. Should you wish to return any item received from an online purchase, it is your responsibility to return it to a MySchoolwork in Randburg (084 480 0497), with the original invoice and all the packaging and accessories. MySchoolwork will not be liable to collect the goods from you that have been delivered to you for any reason whatsoever. MySchoolwork will not be held responsible for any costs that may be incurred by you as a result of returning the product. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of income, loss of revenue, or any travel expenses.
20. MySchoolwork will accept goods back for credit within 48 hours of delivery if it is in exactly the same state and condition that it was when it was originally supplied to you. This includes but is not restricted to all packaging and accessories.
21. Most goods that are defective when purchased or fail due to a manufacture fault will be swapped out, credited or exchanged within a 7-day period from date of delivery.
22. Excluded from the 7 days swap out are:
. Items that were purchased by special order arrangement
· Inks and Toners
· Any items that show sign of misuse or abuse
· Goods that are susceptible to power surges
· Accidental damage
23. Goods that cannot be comprehensively tested by our distributors or by a MySchoolwork technician due to suppliers’ warranty policy such as printers, monitors, modems, speakers, scanners, laptops, tablets and uninterrupted power supply units.
24. These goods will be sent to the original suppliers for testing. No repair, refund or replacement will be issued before the testing or a detailed report issued of the items is complete and has been reviewed by the authorized repair centre. MySchoolwork will not be held responsible for loss of any nature that may occur during this period of testing and assessment whether it is loss of earnings, travel, warranty or any other cause.
25. Warranty on all goods will not be valid at all if the serial number has been removed, altered, modified, damaged, erased or marked in any way whatsoever.
Save for the Consumer Protection Act, No. 68 of 2008 and the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, No. 25 of 2005, MySchoolwork will not be held liable for any damage, loss or liability of nature arising from the use, or inability to use, the MySchoolwork online store.
MySchoolwork has done its upmost to ensure that the site is free from errors, but do not assert that the site and its content is free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. If you do note any errors or problems, please report them to MySchoolwork via our email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Information and content on the website should not be seen as professional advice supported by MySchoolwork. It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that the products or goods that they purchase meet their needs before they are purchased as all goods are sold on an “as is” basis.